The Master in International Sustainability Management at ESCP Business School is grounded in science and research, but also takes on a business perspective. We are convinced that future managers need to understand the world and context in which they operate before implementing viable solutions.
The programme therefore starts with an introduction to sustainability research and natural science foundations on climatology and ecosystems. Alongside an initial acquaintance with the business side of sustainability management, the Master addresses the economics perspective on resource exploitation and emission control on which government regulations are formed. The curriculum then continues to alternate between business frameworks for a sustainability transition and topics such as NGO management or sustainable governance.
Prepare your Career Plan
The Careers Service team supports you in preparing a well-structured Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in order to increase your chances of making an impression on companies. In addition, careers support also provides you with a structured method and process to prepare a plan, in order to start and build an effective job-seeking strategy.
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental and Sustainability Management
- Business Ethics and CSR
- Integrated Reporting
- Ecosystems, Climate change and Economic theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS from a state accredited institution of Higher Education i.e university
- A university background preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering
- *(Students from a non-business/economics background are required to participate in a preparatory course prior to the start of the programme. This course includes the fields Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Economics and Controlling)
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, maximum 2 years)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA14250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.