At Marketing Management (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University you will learn the latest in theoretical, conceptual and practical aspects of marketing and be prepared for a variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business-to-business marketing, direct marketing, and market research.
Business graduates are fortunate in terms of the sheer range of jobs they can apply, ranging from accounting, international trade, marketing, and human resources, to various other positions in private and public sectors. However, the number of business graduates are not too few either. Hence, our graduates often do a masters specializing in a field such as marketing of financial services, international human resources, oil and gas management, or sales and advertising.
- Master Thesis
- Organization Behaviour
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Have completed a BA/BS in another field may be admitted to the program, subject to successfully completing selected prerequisite courses from the related department.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.