Information and Communication Technologies in Education (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University is intended (1) to prepare educators to assume leadership roles in the integration of both existing and emerging educational and information and communication technologies into the school curriculum or instructional activities, (2) to provide graduate-level instructional opportunities for several populations (e.g., classroom teachers, corporate trainers, educational software developers, educational system designers, etc.) that need to acquire both technological competencies and an understanding of sound instructional design principles and techniques, and (3) make informed decisions or recommendations regarding adoption of existing or emerging educational and information technologies in a learning environment.
- Teacher/Instructor of Computer Education and Instructional Technology
- Instructional Designer
- Distance Education Developer
- E-Learning Expert/Developer
- Administrators of Information-Informatics/Computer centres
- Web and Multi-media Designer
- Network Administrator /Designer
- Computer Programmer
- Computer System Designer
- System Designer
- Instructional Design Theory and Application
- Design and Evaluation of Instructional Materials
- IT Project Management
- Information Technology and Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesProject Management Informatics & Information Technology Media Studies & Mass Media View 6 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Northern Cyprus
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.