At the Occupational - Business Psychology programme of University of Worcester taught elements of the course are delivered by a team of experts currently working in the field. As such they are grounded in contemporary research and practice in occupational and business psychology.
- MSc Occupational Psychology is accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Guest speakers from a range of organisations, such as psychometric test publishers, occupational psychology consultancies and independent consultants
- Develop your skill and knowledge through practical consultancy-style tasks, that demonstrate the application of theory and research to practice
- Learn about the work carried out by Occupational/Business Psychologists within organisations and about different psychological approaches to workplace issues
Where could it take you?
Our courses will equip you for employment within a diverse range of organisations. Occupational and Business Psychologists work in training, environments, recruitment, coaching, organisational change, management, consultancy and in academic research and teaching.
Many Occupational/Business Psychologists are employed within the public sector, such as the Police, Civil Service Commission, Department for Work and Pensions, Ministry of Defence, HM Prison Service and the NHS.
Students who have completed our programmes have gone on to work in the following areas:
- PhD study
- Psychometric testing
- Psychology, management or recruitment consultancy
- Human resources
- Health and wellbeing within the NHS
- Management within organisations
The structure and content of the programme allows students to gain skills that are valued by employers and help them to find their chosen career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Research Methods
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Well-being and Work
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Leadership Engagement and Motivation
- Learning, Training and Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Organisational Behaviour View 82 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Business Psychology MSc is open to students with a non-psychology related degree, although some elements of psychology or business should have been previously studied.
- The Occupational Psychology MSc is only open to those students who hold a psychology degree with Graduate Basis for Registration (GBC) from the British Psychological Society (BPS).
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK / EU, EEA: 590 GBP per 10 credits
- NON-EU / EEA: 1,142 GBP per 15 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.