In the Electrical and Computer Engineering (MASc) program from University of Ontario Institute of Technology, these areas include electronics, intelligent systems, communications, control, biomedical, power electronics, power generation, software engineering, mobile systems, and embedded software systems. These disciplines are expected to be in high demand by employers.
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Software Systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Automatic/intelligent sensing and control
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Electric energy storage and electric transportation
- Embedded and real-time systems
- Haptics and virtual reality
- Machine intelligence and large scale optimization
- Mobile, pervasive and service computing
- Network infrastructure protection, security and privacy
- Networked and distributed control systems
- Nonlinear and optimal control and path planning
- Power electronics and motor drives
- Renewable energy systems and energy harvesting
- RF and microwave engineering
- Satellite communications
- Smart grid and power system protection
- Software engineering and systems modeling
- Statistical signal processing
- Wireless and mobile communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Software Engineering View 57 other Masters in Software Engineering in Canada
- Hold a four-year honours undergraduate engineering degree in a relevant field from an accredited engineering program at a Canadian university, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent. B+ is preferred for MASc applicants.
International22794 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22794 CAD per year during 24 months.
National8859 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8859 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oshawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.