Participants at the Education in Leadership in Learning Master programme at the University of Prince Edward Island will explore theory and practice from the fields of international and comparative education, educational leadership, curriculum and pedagogy, and global education. Students will enhance their competencies as educators and global citizens as they engage in active experiential learning and critical reflection.
Program highlights include:
- Extensive practical experiences in diverse educational settings and learning communities
- Wide range of opportunities to interact with domestic and international students from various countries
- 10 courses (combination of blended, online, and face-to-face experiences)
- Competitive tuition rates
- Program completion within 16-24 months
- Small class sizes
- Rich opportunities to engage with local cultures
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research Methods in Education
- Quantitative Research Design, or
- Qualitative Research Design, or
- Action Research in Education
- Theories of Research and Learning
- Educational Leadership
- Issues in Educational Leadership
- Critical Pedagogy
- Curriculum: Leadership in Learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an undergraduate or graduate degree from an approved university with an average of 70% or higher in the last 20 courses (60 credit hours).
- An applicant lacking a degree, or an applicant possessing a degree with an academic average under 70%, may be considered for admission under exceptional circumstances. In such cases the Graduate Studies Committee must be satisfied that the student has the capacity to complete graduate work. This capacity could be demonstrated through extensive and relevant professional experiences, leadership, research and publications.
International5151 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10302 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National4785 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Charlottetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.