We achieve this goal by leveraging on the specific knowledge and experience students have acquired before joining International Finance program from HEC Paris
- Business track students: have already taken at least introductory level courses in financial accounting, corporate finance, financial markets, derivatives and statistics in a Tier-1 international business school or university. They frequently have had first internships in banking or consulting and are looking for an advanced set of tools to jump-start their career.
- Accelerated track students: have received first class education in a highly quantitative field (maths, physics, engineering, econometrics...) and wish to switch their field to finance. They may or may not have taken some courses in finance and they may or may not have had a first internship in banking or consulting.
Business and accelerated tracks mainly differ in courses taught during the Fall term.
- Asset Management
- Equity Research
- M&A and Private Equity
- Strategic Consulting
- Structured Finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Soft skills seminar
- Ethics seminar
- Probability and statistics refresher
- Corporate Finance theory
- Corporate valuation
- Securities markets
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Financial accounting and reporting
- International macroeconomics
- Empirical methods in finance
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
HEC welcomes applications from candidates of all nationalities, who are fluent in English and who have a strong quantitative background.
For the Business track, they must also:
- hold a Bachelor or Master's degree from an international institution - 2:1 honors or above (or equivalent: Dean’s list...)
- have prior training (at least introductory level) in financial accounting, corporate finance, investments, derivatives, business statistics and calculus.
For the Accelerated track, they must also:
- hold a Bachelor or Master's degree from an international institution, or a master degree from a French university or engineering school (“Grande Ecole”) - 2:1 honors or above (or equivalent: Dean’s list...).
International32910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32910 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA32910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32910 EUR per year during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.