The International Finance program from HEC Paris aims to fulfill two objectives within a short period of time: lay the necessary foundations for any career in finance and provide in-depth knowledge in each student’s field of specialization.
We achieve this goal by leveraging on the specific knowledge and experience students have acquired before joining HEC Paris:
- Business track students: have already taken at least introductory level courses in financial accounting, corporate finance, financial markets, derivatives and statistics in a Tier-1 international business school or university. They frequently have had first internships in banking or consulting and are looking for an advanced set of tools to jump-start their career.
- Accelerated track students: have received first class education in a highly quantitative field (maths, physics, engineering, econometrics...) and wish to switch their field to finance. They may or may not have taken some courses in finance and they may or may not have had a first internship in banking or consulting.
- 99% Employed within 3 months
- 67% Work outside their home country
- €63,000 Average starting salary
- €136,000 Average salary after 3 years
- 5 Job fairs on Campus
- Over 300 companies recruited HEC graduates
- Asset Management
- Equity Research
- M&A and Private Equity
- Strategic Consulting
- Structured Finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Soft skills seminar
- Ethics seminar
- Probability and statistics refresher
- Corporate Finance theory
- Corporate valuation
- Securities markets
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Financial accounting and reporting
- International macroeconomics
- Empirical methods in finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance International Business View 78 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
HEC welcomes applications from candidates of all nationalities, who are fluent in English and who have a strong quantitative background.
For the Business track, they must also:
- hold a Bachelor or Master's degree from an international institution - 2:1 honors or above (or equivalent: Dean’s list...)
- have prior training (at least introductory level) in financial accounting, corporate finance, investments, derivatives, business statistics and calculus.
For the Accelerated track, they must also:
- hold a Bachelor or Master's degree from an international institution, or a master degree from a French university or engineering school (“Grande Ecole”) - 2:1 honors or above (or equivalent: Dean’s list...).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30625 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA30625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30625 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.