Students in the Master of Business Administration offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology will acquire competency in key organisational functions such as marketing, accounting, finance and human resources enabling you to view your organisation from a strategic and holistic perspective. Aside from developing your knowledge and skill base in these key functions, you will benefit from DIT's small class approach, strong peer-learning environment and focus on shared experience.
Our aim is to help you become a leader and innovator in your organisation and business field, to equip you with the knowledge, the business frameworks and the entrepreneurial outlook you need to advance your management career in an increasingly global environment.
Your personal and career progression is the key aim of the Leadership Development programme and this goal is complimented by our award winning DIT Career Development Centre.
Based on-site at our Aungier St. campus, the Career Development Service affords MBA students the opportunity to avail of one-to-one career development sessions aimed at empowering your strategic, long-term career goals. During your MBA journey the Career Development Centre coaching staff will provide workshops covering topics such as personal branding and career planning. You may be seeking to change roles within your current company or you may be contemplating a career change; whatever your needs the Career Development Centre can support that goal.
In addition to the support of the Career Development Centre, you will also benefit from the College's extensive industry links and alumni base. As the leading provider of executive education in the country, the College's graduates are held in high esteem by employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis
- Economics for Managers
- Data Analytics
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Management Control & Decision Making
- Organisation Behaviour & Theory
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Ireland
- A primary degree from a recognised university in any discipline or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Candidates who do not have a primary degree or equivalent professional qualification may be required to submit a minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score of 500.
- At least one written reference attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview with programme management.
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those of whom English is not their first language.
- Non-EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit to be eligible to apply
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post graduate work experience including at least 3 years in a managerial or professional capacity.
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.