You have the option to select from eleven different specializations (offered at the Daytona Campus and/or Worldwide Campus).
These seven specializations are offered at the Daytona Campus:
- Air Traffic Management (AT-CTI)
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Operations
- Aviation Safety Systems
- Education Technology
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Space Studies
These four specializations are offered at the Worldwide Campus:
- Air Traffic Management (NON-CTI)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations
- Human Factors
With the MSA degree, you can explore opportunities in airline and airport operations and management, air traffic systems planning, aviation safety, education, industrial safety, NextGen, research, and systems integration. Employers around the world need graduates who are aviation and aerospace subject matter experts and have in-demand skill sets such as project management, systems integration, and applied research experience. You will leave Embry-Riddle ready to meet the needs of government and industry.
Being part of the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University community is a major advantage as you continue your education. Your faculty are experts in their fields and have both government and industry experience to back up their instruction. The labs and facilities in which you learn are built to give you one-of-a-kind experiences in real-world scenarios. In the classroom, you are with peers who share common interests but bring unique, global perspectives and experiences to the learning environment. And the alumni network is outstanding.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Air Traffic Basics
- Introduction to Terminal Radar Operations
- Advanced Terminal Radar Operations
- Statistical Analysis for Aviation/Aerospace
- Research Methods in Aviation/Aerospace
- Systems Integration in Aviation/Aerospace
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 106 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- All applicants must complete an online application and submit a $50 non-refundable fee in U.S. funds.
- All international students must provide a copy of his or her valid passport for immigration purposes.
- One letter of recommendation must be submitted. A letter from an academic source is preferred, but a letter from a professional source will also be sufficient.
- The SAT and/or ACT scores are optional and must only be submitted if students would like to be considered for scholarships.
International689 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 689 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National689 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 689 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.