As the world changes, the program evolves in tandem to address the needs of modern businesses (and also in response to students’ feedback), building on the School’s core values. Striking a fine balance between academic excellence and business relevance, the program helps managers to function in a volatile business environment and transform into future leaders.
The The ALBA Master of Business Administration offered by Alba Graduate Business School makes a continuous effort to keep its ageless and business unusual promise: to foster an agile and flexible mindset and an ever-innovative philosophy. For the Alba MBA, business relevance is achieved in a three-fold manner:
- The program has incorporated Alba’s connections with the business community in its curriculum utilizing various forms of learning and using even more real-life cases.
- It has integrated the contributions of business personalities, practitioners and industry experts as thought leaders in a systematic and structured way across the program, setting the school as part of an overall learning ecosystem with impact on national and international level.
- The program is set up along the lines of a decision road map of a contemporary business executive. In this sense, we are not School/academic-centric but learner-centric.
- It offers continues support to the career development of Alba MBA students as well graduates
CareerAnother important aspect of the Alba MBA is that the program itself does not operate in isolation as a closed system of business education, but as part of a wider learning ecosystem that develops on the network around Alba that connects students with academia, faculty, industry experts, companies, technology, communities, societies and global markets.The Career and Alumni Office plays a major role in this: it offers tailored career consulting and networking solutions specifically to MBA students in order to assist them in their personal development and career advancement. The Office makes a point of offering MBA students stimuli that address their needs and wants, such as bringing alumni in the classroom in various ways, so that they become a vital part of students’ life experience during and after their studies at Alba.Our vision for our graduates
- Subject experts capable of managing a company end-to-end namely from human capital management to operations and financials.
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs that will lead new business formation functioning in a high performance team context.
- Creative teamplayers with the skills and stimuli for discovering and practicing creativity in organizations, groups and their own personal pursuits.
- Mindful business leaders with confidence, authenticity, civility and practical wisdom (phronesis).
All ALBA MBA programs are accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Environmental Social Governance & Ethics
- Economics for Global and Digital Markets
- Quantitative Methods and Analytics
- Presentation & Writing Skills Workshop
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Managerial Finance
- 10 months
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions| Upcoming deadline : May 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 15 other Masters in Business Administration in Greece
- To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Have a minimum of three years substantial work experience (military service not included);
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only) GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
International19750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA19750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.