At The ALBA Master of Business Administration program from Alba Graduate Business School the major question that drives are thoughts and actions is how can business leaders create financial and social value in an ever-increasingly paradoxical global environment.
Balancing analysis with creativity is the answer and we are dedicated to helping you develop these two lifelong skills that employers want, societies appreciate and that you will definitely enjoy having. Entrepreneurial creativity, enabled by technical competency and leadership skills, is at the core of the ALBA MBA.
Our Vision for our graduates:
- Subject experts capable of managing a company end-to-end namely from human capital management to operations and financials.
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs that will lead new business formation functioning in a high performance team context.
- Creative teamplayers with the skills and stimuli for discovering and practicing creativity in organizations, groups and their own personal pursuits.
- Mindful business leaders with confidence, authenticity, civility and practical wisdom (phronesis).
All ALBA MBA programs are accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Leadership Development
- Managing People & Organizations
- Marketing Analysis & Implementation
- Business Writing
- Presentation Skills Workshop
- Team Building
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
Have a minimum of three years substantial work experience (military service not included)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA19750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.