Markets have become truly global, and digitalisation further accelerates the global flow of products and services, breaking barriers for market entry. Digital technologies also revolutionise the ways in which organisations interact with customers and identify customer needs. Thus, organisations must embrace customer-centricity and see marketing as a strategic imperative.
Graduates of the Programme in Marketing from Aalto University have:
- A customer-centric view of business. Graduates gain a deep understanding of customer behaviour and consumer culture at large.
- A strategic approach & analytical skill set. Graduates are strategic thinkers with the ability to connect customer and market insights with strategic decision-making. They learn to apply a variety of methods and data sources to analyse the potential success of marketing activities.
- Creative problem-solving skills. Graduates approach business and societal challenges from a human perspective and are able to present ideas to address them.
- Ability to leverage technology. Graduates possess a strong analytical skill set and understanding of how technology can help identify customer needs and improve marketing-related business processes.
- A strong research skill set. Graduates use methodological tools and apply academic research literature in the area of marketing.
The job market is seeking talent that understands how global trends such as digitalisation, globalisation and circular economy affect a company's core business, strategy and brand. Thus, the Master's Programme in Marketing prepares you for a wide range of career opportunities from marketing-related specialist roles to more general positions as well as leadership, expert, and management positions.
Aalto University has well-established career services which help you get employed in Finland and abroad. Aalto students tend to find good positions with ease upon their graduation. An active entrepreneurship community is present at Aalto, which can help as a springboard for founding your company. Finally, if an academic career is of interest, the Master’s programme in Marketing is a great foundation for doctoral studies and post-doc positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Service Business Strategy
- Consumer Psychology
- Consumer Culture
- Marketing Analytics
- Advanced Storytelling
- Brand Management
- Meet the Stage
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 7 other Masters in Marketing in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Programme demands that all candidates have completed bachelor-level introductory courses on marketing as well as statistics, or equivalent. The programme reserves the right to critically assess the applicability of these prior studies presented as equivalent. A study record indicating strong analytical ability, diverse study interests, and timely degree completion is considered a merit. Students entering the programme acknowledge that courses in the curriculum may have additional prerequisites.
- If needed, the student can complete these prerequisite courses as electives without delaying degree completion. The degree’s year of completion may have an effect on the evaluation.
- Transcript(s) of records, degree certificate(s)
- Please note! Remember to submit course descriptions for the required previous studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.