The Master of Science in CFO Leadership (MCFO) programme at Singapore Management University School of Accountancy is a distinctive postgraduate degree programme designed to develop managers in their specialised knowledge of Accounting and Finance, as well as leadership and management skills. The program prepares finance and business leaders by equipping them with the broad competencies required to excel in today’s challenging business environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Risk Governance
- Tax Planning
- Understandingthe Global Economy and Financial Markets
- Financing Decisions
- Business Valuation
- Financial Risk Management
- Strategic Financial Analysis
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Leadership in Organisations
- Businesslntelligence Analytics
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing Relationships with Stakeholders
- Managing for Value Creation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 8 other Masters in Accounting in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission. Applicants taking their respective high school examinations between January and May 2020 must submit/upload online their actual results within 3 working days after the release of the results. If your high school results are not known by the application closing date, please submit your predicted high school scores as attested by your school teacher/counsellor by 31 March 2020. Self-declared predicted scores will not be accepted. Please click here for a list of international qualifications that are recognised by SMU for admission to undergraduate degree programmes.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS, or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
International34133 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34133 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10250 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.