The Master of Science in CFO Leadership (MCFO) programme at SMU’s School of Accountancy is a distinctive postgraduate degree programme designed to develop managers in their specialised knowledge of Accounting and Finance, as well as leadership and management skills. The program prepares finance and business leaders by equipping them with the broad competencies required to excel in today’s challenging business environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting in the IFRS World (part l)
- Financial Reporting in the IFRS World (Part II)
- Legal Issues and Risks in Business
- Risk Governance
- Tax Planning
- Understandingthe Global Economy and Financial Markets
- Financing Decisions
- Business Valuation
- Financial Risk Management
- Strategic Financial Analysis
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Leadership in Organisations
- Businesslntelligence Analytics
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing Relationships with Stakeholders
- Managing for Value Creation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 14 other Masters in Finance in Singapore
- A good university degree in any discipline
- At least five years of full-time, relevant work experience
- Head of Finance, financial controller, accountant, corporate treasurer, audit manager, business manager, mid to back offices managers & business owners; Demonstrate potential and aspiration to assume senior finance managerial positions in future
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview as part of the admissions process
- Good score on GMAT, GRE or SMU Admission Test
International55000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National55000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- S$400 (Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents)
- S$500 (International)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.