The growing complexity and scope of the finance function in organisations today demand that professionals be not only competent in financial and management reporting, but also skillful in making financial decisions, adept at governance and risk matters, influential in shaping business outcomes, and highly effective in leading the finance function to support the strategic mission of their organisations.
The CFO Leadership program from Singapore Management University is a distinctive postgraduate degree programme designed to develop managers in their specialised knowledge of Accounting and Finance, as well as leadership and management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Issues and Risks in Business
- Risk Governance
- Tax Planning
- Financial Reporting in the IFRS World
- Financing Decisions
- Business Valuation
- Financial Risk Management
- Strategic Financial Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A good university degree in any discipline
- At least seven years of full-time, relevant work experience
- Head of finance, financial controller, senior accountant, corporate treasurer, audit manager, manager in analysis and planning role or manager in business, mid to back offices; Demonstrate potential and aspiration to assume senior finance managerial positions in future
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview as part of the admissions process
- Good score on GMAT, GRE or SMU Admission Test
- Endorsement by your current employer of your participation in the programme is strongly encouraged
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International55430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55430 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National55430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55430 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.