The Law programme of the University of Antwerp seeks to attract participants from across the globe, including from the global South. By participating, you will become part of a global network, based in Europe, and establish contacts that will be essential for your future professional career.
The programme prepares participants for practicing law in an international environment, either at home or abroad. The skills courses offered allow you to choose the professional direction you prefer: to work in international organizations, in the private sector or at an NGO, to take on a legal profession, or to work as a lawyer in an interdisciplinary context.
If you are fascinated by scientific research and have enjoyed writing the master thesis, you can consider embarking on a PhD upon completion of the master’s programme to become a researcher. Think critically on the contemporary relevance of law to global societal challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commercial Transactions: Rights and Governance
- Diversity and Law
- Commercial Transactions and Disputes
- European Constitutionalism and Fundamental Rights
- Sustainable Development and Global Justice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 7 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You hold a Bachelor of Laws (academic degree, minimum 180 ECTS).
- by proving that you took classes in English for at least one academic year during your Bachelor or Master degree. The selection committee may require additional proof of your command of English.
- by submitting your results on a TOEFL or IELTS language test
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.