Our Official Master’s programmes are currently taught 100% on campus and will continue to be taught 100% on campus for the 2021/2022 academic course should the current sanitary situation allow it. Careful steps have been taken to ensure the safety and comfort of our students given the current circumstances: classrooms are spacious to accommodate interpersonal distances, all students, professors, and staff are required to wear face masks at all times, the buildings are regularly cleaned and ventilated, and symptom and case tracking systems have been put in place.
Should a situation arise in which a student need to be confined to their living space for a period of time, the classrooms and professors are equipped to stream the classes simultaneously for the student to follow remotely for the duration of their confinement, typically no more than two weeks.
- Know how to understand, analyse, interpret, decide, plan and act within organisations and, thus, can assume more effective responsibilities in any area of the company: finance, marketing, general management, etc, employing an integrated vision;
- Have acquired the ability to work and live with people of different nationalities and assume cultural diversity;
- Are prepared to negotiate with other mind-sets and are willing to lead heterogeneous groups with an understanding of their differences;
- Are open to the ways of other countries;
- Are able to communicate in foreign languages;
- Are flexible, and embrace and respond rapidly to change.
The Master’s in European and International Business Management has evolved out of the European Management Programme (EMP) that has been taught since 1990. The Master’s has consistently managed to achieve the rapid employment of its students, usually in multinational companies and in positions where students’ language skills and multicultural experience are highly valued and where they advance to develop successful careers.
Activity sector where EIBM graduates are subsequently employed
- Industry: 23%
- Consumer goods: 16%
- Services: 16%
- Financial sector: 10%
- Transport/Distribution: 10%
- Consultancy: 8%
- Computing & telecommunication : 5%
- Other: 12%
International students may apply now for this programme via the online application. To begin your application, please make sure you have PDF or JPG copies of the following required documentation at the ready:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Most recent academic transcript
- Language certificates (if applicable)
A 50€ application fee will also be required to complete the application. This may be paid via the application form with a credit card.
Following the submission of your application, you will receive more information regarding the next steps from the University of Deusto's International Masters Servicedesk, who will be available to provide any support needed throughout your admissions process.
Deusto Business School is an AACSB accredited institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Organisation and Management
- Legal-economic Environment end Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing and Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We strongly recommend that international students, both EU and non-EU, apply as soon as they are able in order to allow time for necessary preparations.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 35 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates need a university degree (in any discipline) that entitles access to postgraduate studies in their country of origin. Candidates studying in their final year may also submit an application to the Master’s - in which case, the offer of a place will be conditional upon the successful completion of their current studies.
- Candidates are required to have a fluent written and speaking knowledge of at least two of the following three languages: Spanish, English or French.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12278 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15348 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA12278 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15348 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Bilbao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.