The Interaction Design programme of Estonian Academy of Arts aims to create the future that adds value to people’s lives by focusing on humans, their needs, behaviours and values, and also take into consideration the environment around us.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to People-Centred Design
- Visual Interaction Design
- Service Design
- Design Storytelling
- Emotional Design
- Tangible Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design Human Computer Interaction View 4 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in Estonia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 50€ application fee
- Copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent and its translation into Estonian, English or Russian
- Copy of your Transcript of Records
- Certificate of foreign language skills
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID-card
- Short essay
- Display of Previous Experiences
International5900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2950 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.