Graduates from this International Management programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam stand out from other job candidates by their capabilities for exploring creative soltutions to current and future problems, and for seizing new business opportunities.
They often find jobs in the big technology-driven organisations or consultancy firms. You will find career opportunities in leading digital transformation, new business development, and innovation project management across a broad range of industries.
- RSM is a top business school located in Rotterdam; the city is highly international and a gateway to Europe. Students work in small group environments; you’ll get to know your professors well in such a highly interactive – and highly international – classroom.
- All of your courses draw on research evidence; you learn it directly from the world-renowned international faculty members who are developing new knowledge of innovation management and are actively contributing to academic research and practice in innovation management.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Strategy
- Global Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Multinational Financial Management
- International Management & Organisation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 102 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18700 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.