This Port Management MSc at Liverpool John Moores University provides you with a rounded view of the management of ports and port terminals and the wider logistics industry. As part of the programme you will cover container and bulk port operations and personnel issues in port labour management. You will also have the option to study law and security management and broaden your experience with employer visits and lectures from guest speakers.
Recent graduates from this programme have undertaken roles incorporating port management and operations and are working in consultancy, for regulatory bodies and international logistics and supply chain businesses.
- Operations Research
- Msc Project
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- International Trade and Global Transport Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Port Management and Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Marine Engineering View 160 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- An honours degree or equivalent in Maritime, Transport, Logistics, Business, Management or related studies - Applicants with an unclassified degree and significant relevant industrial experience may be considered
- Evidence of experiential learning in the maritime industry, such as a Master Mariner certificate.
- Other qualifications considered by the course team to be of similar academic level to the above.or
- a non-UK equivalent qualification
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8925 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.