All the subjects are taught in accordance with standards and technologies of enterprise management in Russia and worldwide.
After the Business Engineering program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) , students will be able to:
- manage the design and development of enterprise architecture using modern methods, techniques, and tools;
- develop and implement a strategy of IT architecture and IT infrastructure development;
- develop and implement projects on organizational changes implementation: business process reengineering, information systems implementation, the digital transformation of the enterprise, e-business implementation, etc.;
- participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of information systems, electronic and mobile business;
- apply general laws of economic processes, implement them in the form of model representations and formulate recommendations on the selection and implementation of solutions in the field of business management;
- be skilled in management, planning, analysis of requirements for the software products development, implementation and maintenance;
- participate in the development of documentation for certification and evaluation of software quality used at an enterprise;
- understand the complexity and ambiguity of social phenomena of reality, to support business communication both in Russian and English languages.
Having unique streamlined knowledge of how to design and run business in the period of digital transformation and how to use modern IT to enhance business performance and provide sustainable development, our students become high-demand professionals on the global labor market. Besides, our graduates may continue their studies to get PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Major areas of expertise:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business process management
- Enterprise Information Systems
- E-business and mobile business (advanced level)
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
- IT Service Management
- Software Engineering
- User Interface Design
- Quality Management of Software Development and Implementation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration General Engineering & Technology View 36 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency — B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies / Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3247 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3247 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3119 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3119 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- for foreign students: 282 800 Rubles
- for Russian students: 228 000 Rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.