The uniqueness of the Master's program is the complex training of skills in administration, economic and business analysis, as well as teaching social and information disciplines. This approach provides a holistic view of key management methods and information technologies.
Examples of standards and information systems that students are studying
A large number of disciplines are supported by standards and technologies of enterprise management in Russia and around the world (PRINCE2, SAP ERP, Project Expert, Business Studio, TOGAF, ITIL, ITSM, SWEBOK, QlikView and etc.)
Why should you choose this Business Engineering program?
- Studies entirely in English;
- At Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU), students are trained to work in modern information systems as well as learn about modern digital technologies;
- Students regularly participate in research activities: seminars, international student projects;
- The program provides students with a unique combination of fundamental knowledge about business management and IT;
- Under the program, teachers and students conduct joint research and participate in the implementation of real projects and cases from companies;
- Lectures are delivered by renowned professors and lecturers (both Russian and foreign), including guest lecturers from companies;
- More than 80% of the students of this program study one semester abroad and receive 2 diplomas: Russian and European (the semester is held at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland).
After studies our students will be able to:
- manage design and development of enterprise architecture using modern methods, techniques and tools;
- develop and implement a strategy of IT architecture and IT infrastructure development;
- develop and implement projects on organizational changes implementation: business process reengineering, information systems implementation, digital transformation of the enterprise, e-business implementation, etc.;
- participate in development, implementation and maintenance of information systems, electronic and mobile business;
- apply general laws of economic processes, implement them in the form of model representations and formulate recommendations on the selection and implementation of solutions in the field of business management;
- be skilled in management, planning, analysis of requirements for software products development, implementation and maintenance;
- participate in development of documentation for certification and evaluation of software quality used at an enterprise;
- understand the complexity and ambiguity of social phenomena of reality, to support business communication both in Russian and English languages.
- Business English
- History and methodology of science
- Research and modeling seminar
- Enterprise architecture
- Business process management
- Enterprise information systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- August 01 – for applicants from countries with visa regime
- August 20 – for applicants from visa-free countries
DisciplinesBusiness Administration General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in Business Administration in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Bachelor’s Degree Diploma in any field.
Recommended to have backgroud in the following fields:
International4513 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4513 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4513 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4513 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 334 600 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.