Innovation and entrepreneurship always keep pace together in the context of any competitive environment in today's world. It is always a challenge for companies to invent new groundbreaking products, reshape their internal strategies and create value through different ways of thinking to become highly competitive in a certain market.
The Innovative Entrepreneurship program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) enables graduates to obtain a real opportunity for starting up their business based on the ideas that they have developed during their bachelor's degree studies in engineering and other fields.
- Practice-oriented approach to education
- All lectures and examinations are conducted in English
- Double-degree option or semester abroad
- International Professors
- Cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University
Why should you choose this program?
- Program has been implemented since 2015
- The focus of the program is to develop practical management skills relevant for starting up and development of small innovative companies and commercialization of students' ideas.
- Double-degree option
- Program is implemented with participation of professors from leading international universities and experts from industry
- Semester abroad in partner universities and business schools, ERASMUS+ scholarships to study abroad
- Manegement and Leadership;
- Marketing of Innovations;
- Managing Innovative Projects;
- Supply Chain Management and International Purchasing.
- Modern Strategic Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methods in Management
- Master’s Research
- Russian Language / Business English
Possible job positions
- Consultants on business development and attracting investment
- Development of own business
- Director or manager of innovation projects
- Advisor on commercialization and technology transfer
- Consultant on project commercialization
- Head of an industrial park or business incubator
- Director or manager for innovative development
- Product development manager
- Business owner
- Professor Alexander V. Kozlov
- Professor Olaf Hauer
- Professor Dmitry Gavrilov
- Professor Dmitry Garanin
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Academic year: September 01 - end of June. Academic year consists of 2 semesters (September-January and February-June).
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Supply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management View 7 other Masters in Innovation Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs graduates in any field.
- Requirements are not specified. Recommended to have background in the following fields: Marketing, Management, Microeconomics
- Any projects and ideas for commercialization are welcome
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency — B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available)
International3408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3408 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3408 EUR per year during 24 months.
292 600 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
• Polytech accepts students who received a Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarship (so-called quota) that covers tuition fees as well.
To apply for the quota - https://education-in-russia.com -
• You can also participate in the International Olympiad "Open Doors: Russian Scholarship project" co-organized by Polytechnic University. The winners have an opportunity to pursue their Master's and PhD degrees for free. The Olympiad is intended for both international applicants and SPbPU students in their final years of Bachelor's, Specialist's, or Master's studies http://opendoors.spbstu.ru/english.html
The qualifying round will start in September 2022 and will end in December 2022.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.