Business Administration from The American University in Cairo is a bespoke program designed for individuals, of any background, who seek to stay at the top of their game. If you’re looking for a gateway to access managerial positions, an MBA is a right direction. But, if you’re looking for a way to excel at the managerial level, an MBA at AUC is the right choice.
Students at Business Administration from The American University in Cairo will:
- be exposed to a deep and nuanced understanding of global market perceptions and realities.
- gain a strong understanding of real-life business practices
- get international experiences that are crucial in maneuvering today's dynamic and cross bordered business world.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing Organizations in a Dynamic Environment
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Business Administration in Egypt
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The American University in Cairo and/or in Egypt, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for graduate study must have an accredited Bachelor’s degree with an academic record at a level sufficient to qualify for full or provisional admission.
- An online application for graduate studies
- Online payment of the application fee
- A statement of purpose
- An updated resume (CV)
- At least two online letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic or professional background
- Official academic records, of which one must be a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with proof of degree completion.
- Satisfactory English language proficiency test results
- Graduate students may be asked to demonstrate minimum competency in the use of computers and academic libraries as they relate to graduate study and research
- One recent passport size photograph (a clear electronic copy)
- Submit satisfactory valid GMAT results
International35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 735 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Cairo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.