Leaders of 21st century engineering companies need to be technically proficient individuals understanding design, funding, engineering and assembly processes. They also need advanced communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate the people delivering engineering products.
The Master of Engineering Project Management at Auckland University of Technology offers an exciting career development opportunity for practising engineering project managers aspiring to senior positions, and provides recent graduate engineers with business and project management skills for modern engineering companies.
- Project managers
- Engineering managers
- Process management
- Managers/leaders of engineering business units
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Integrated Project Management
- Economics and Finance for Engineers
- Engineering Corporate Social Responsiblity
- Project in Engineering Project Management.
- Information Technology Management
- Engineering Resource Efficiency
- Supply Chain Management for Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International Students: Applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on programme availability.
DisciplinesProject Management Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
One of the following (or equivalent) with a B grade average or higher:
- Relevant four-year bachelor’s degree OR
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with honours OR
- Relevant postgraduate diploma
- Relevant project engineering or managerial professional experience approved by the Dean (or representative)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24149 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24149 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5289 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5289 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$8,711
- International: NZ$39,655
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.