Molecular Medicine from University of Göttingen will provide deeper knowledge of topics relating to molecular medicine and clinical theory such as immunology, oncology, genetics, pharmacology and cell biology. In addition, there are also three laboratory internships, each lasting eight weeks. A Master's thesis will be written within six months.
Our graduates secure positions in all areas of medical research, laboratory diagnostics, and medical biotechnology, in both the academic and the commercial sectors. Places of employment include: clinics (molecular and biochemical diagnostics, clinical research, etc.); government agencies (criminal investigation offices, public health departments, commercial regulatory authorities, environmental protection agencies, medical associations); places of academic research (universities, Max Planck Institutes and other large research institutions); industrial settings (biomedical technology, production and quality control, basic research and development, publishing, marketing, administration); private laboratories (molecular diagnostics and analysis, environmental protection); and other institutions (ministries, research advancement organizations, technology transfer facilities).
- Molecular-pathological aspects of organ system
- Clinical and molecular science.
- Molecular immunology,
- Human genetics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Molecular Sciences Genetics View 28 other Masters in Genetics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- signed application form (will be sent to you by email, upload required within the application deadline)
- a "transcript of records" showing the (elective) modules you have taken during your relevant bachelor's degree (upload required within the application deadline)
- Letter of motivation of max. 1000 words (upload required within the application deadline)
- a tabular curriculum vitae in English or German with a detailed description of the educational path and a photo (upload required within the application deadline)
- your final diploma (to be submitted by September 30 of the application year)
- Proof of language proficiency not older than 3 years if your native language is not English
- B.Sc. in Molecular Medicine or a related field
International768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 18 months.
The semester fees comprise administration fees, student body fees and a Studentenwerk fee.
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.