The MSc programme in Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning is offered at Aalborg University in Aalborg. It is an internationally oriented programme and therefore all teaching will be in English.
You can choose between the following specialisations:
- Cities and Sustainability
- Environmental Management and Sustainability Science
- Sustainable Energy Planning and Management
- Urban Planning and Management
The aim of the programme is to provide you with an understanding of the leading theories and practical experiences within environmental management and sustainability. The programme enables you to define and solve environmentally related problems in the business world as well as in public organisations and the broader society.
Job and Career
Joining Master in Environmental Management at Aalborg University, you have chosen an exiting future, where you yourself contribute to form your career. You will find career opportunities in private consultancy firms and private companies as well as public organisations and international organisations.Exemples of Jobs:
- Environment Manager
- Environmental Consultants
- CSR Manager
- Regional Environmental Advisor
- Principal Environmental / Sustainability Consultant
- Environmental Officer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Science and Research Designs
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Sustainable Products and Services
- The Socio-Technical Context of Planning
- Natural Resource Management
- Sustainability Assessment and Societal Decision Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Innovation Management Landscape Architecture View 5 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to a Master’s programme – whether it is taught in English or Danish – requires:
- Successful completion of a relevant and recognised university Bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Danish Bachelor’s degree in level and length (180 ECTS).
- Successful fulfilment of specific admission requirements related to the relevant Master's degree programme.
- Successful fulfilment of language requirements, i.e. an AAU approved English test for Master’s programmes taught in English, and a Danish proficiency test (Studieprøven i Dansk) in case a programme is taught in Danish.
International13514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6757 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.