Graduates of the Mechanical Engineering programme of University of Bahrain will be able to fulfill the following:
- Act professionally and ethically in a modern work environment through effective communication and leadership, and responsible teamwork.
- Maintain the desire for innovation and engagement in lifelong learning in response to emerging technologies, social developments, and contemporary issues.
- Conduct research and present results in scientific forums and contribute to the advancement of the scientific body of knowledge.
By the time a student completes the requirements for the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering program, the student will be:
- Able to apply knowledge of mathematics and science in a creative and innovative way to design, to develop and produce useful products and/or services for society; and be able to manage these activities.
- Able to apply knowledge of specialized Mechanical Engineering concepts in engineering analysis, and design in a Mechanical as well as understand the impact of their engineering solutions in global and societal context.
- Able to effectively communicate analysis and design ideas to peers, clients and customers.
- Able to review, analyze, and interpret the body of scientific literature, contemporary issues and innovations in Mechanical Engineering area.
- Able to apply and validate innovations and discoveries in the lab or real world settings in efficient and effective ways utilizing modern engineering tools.
- Able to conduct and produce quality research in Mechanical engineering, and understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Able to effectively write and present the research output in international journals, conferences, patents, research proposals and other scientific venues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Services
- Computer aided engineering (cfd: computational fluid dynamics and fea: finite element analysis)
- Cooling of Electrical Machines
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Hold a B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Bahrain or any other recognized university.
- Have a GPA not below (2.67) of (4.0) or its equivalent in other systems of assessment.
- Pass the personal interview to be held at the department.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from two staff members from the university they graduated from.
- Pass the department's written examination to verify their academic standing.
- Have obtained the TOEFL certificate or its equivalent as specified by the university council, or pass two preliminary courses in English Language to be specified by the department offering programs in Arabic; failure to pass these two courses results in student's admission rejection.
International326 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National326 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 140 BHD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.