This Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice at Bond University allows students interested in health and nutrition to choose their own pathway and area of nutrition they want to specialise in, while focusing on practical placement, communication and international engagement.
- 24 weeks of professional placement work integrated learning
- Graduates of the program are eligible to become a DAA member with dietetic qualifications, and to join the Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) Program
- Opportunity to complete an international nutrition project abroad
Professional outcomesGraduates of the program will be able to apply their skills and experience across a range of areas including:
- Clinical dietetics
- Private practice
- Food service management
- Corporate health and wellness
- Sports nutrition
- Nutrition communications and media
- Food industry
- Culinary nutrition
- Nutrition in childcare, schools and aged care facilities
- Community and public health nutrition
- Nutrition and dietetic research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Nutrition Assessment and Diagnosis
- Nutrition Communication and Behaviour
- Nutrition Issues and Priorities
- Clinical Dietetics
- Food Service Dietetics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics View 20 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 089734D
- The minimum academic requirement is an undergraduate degree in health science or other related degree with at least two biochemistry subjects* at second year level where first year chemistry is a pre-requisite of these subjects and two physiology subjects** also at second year level.
International35600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17800 AUD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National33200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16600 AUD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- National Full Tuition: $99,600
- International Full Tuition: $106,800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.