As well as the standalone degree, you can specialise in electronic warfare, networking, space systems, test and evaluation, weapons and ordnance, marine engineering, simulation and reliability engineering.
Why choose this Systems Engineering degree from University of New South Wales?
The Master of Systems Engineering is unique in Australia, covering the principles of systems engineering as well as allowing specialisation in networking, space systems, test and evaluation, reliability engineering, weapons and ordnance, electronic warfare and marine engineering.
Who should choose this degree?
This degree is designed to broaden knowledge and skills, rather than deepen them (as in a traditional science or engineering degree). It is open to students from a background in any discipline.
- Systems engineer
- Marine engineer
- Weapons and ordnance engineer
- Test and Evaluation engineer
- Networks and Satellite communication engineer
- Reliability engineer
- Simulation Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Engineering Practice
- Requirements Practice
- Test and Evaluation
- Systems Thinking and Modelling
- Capability Option Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 79 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National32400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32400 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.