You will also develop ability to procure capability according to organisational strategy and to develop appropriate implementation and sustainable plans.
Why choose this Sustainment Management degree from University of New South Wales?
With its structure of core and elective units, this degree encourages students to have an end-to-end approach for managing capability.
Who should choose this degree?
This degree is designed for postgraduate scholars and professional managers who want a more detailed understanding of the managerial and technical skills and expertise relevant to planning and acquisition of complex technology and systems.
- Acquisition manager
- Asset manager
- Sustainment manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resources
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Business Law
- The Business of Managing Projects
- Critical Analysis in Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 46 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National32100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.