This Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy degree from University of New South Wales provides students with the ability to understand the main policy, operational, ethical and informational challenges for security resulting from the integration or penetration of advanced information technologies into all spheres of human activity. This degree offers opportunities for international education.
Why choose this degree?
With governments, enterprises, communities and civil society around the world are grappling with strategy and regulation for the new domain of cyberspace, this degree focuses on the main policy, operational, ethical and informational challenges.
Who should choose this degree?
This degree is intended for students in defence, justice, public safety, regulatory, management and information sciences
- International affairs
- Security and defence professionals in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Communication
- The Development of the Art of War: A Survey
- Research Project IPS Single Session
- Research Project International and Political
- Studies - Full Year
- Global Security
- Global Governance in an Age of Globalisation
- Asia-Pacific Security: The Dynamics of Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 17 other Masters in Cyber Security in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
- Professional experience: The evidence required for validation of professional experience will include a statement of service from the employer verifying the position, role and responsibilities, and duration of employment.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National29280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.