It is designed for those keen to work internationally in health departments, with non-government organisations (NGOs), and with international and bilateral aid agencies.
You will gain a deep understanding of topics such as health promotion, health care economics and financial management, epidemiology, workforce management and clinical governance, as well as having the opportunity to study tropical disease control, immunisation policy, infectious diseases intelligence or bioterrorism.
Why choose this Global Health - Health Leadership and Management program from University of New South Wales?
This double degree will update and improve your skills and knowledge of public health and health management.
Who should choose this degree?
You will choose this combination of degrees if you’re seeking a professional or academic career in population health and/or health management and health service delivery.
- International aid organisations
- Health care policy
- Humanitarian health system administration and management
- Hospital system management and administration
- Community health care management
The Master of Health Management program is accredited with the Royal Australian College of Medical Administrators (RACMA) and Australasian College of Health Service Managers (ACHSM).
- Health Promotion and Social Perspectives ot Health
- Strategy Policy and Change
- Healthcare Economics and Financial Management
- Epidemiology and Statistics for Public Health
- International Health
- Health Leadership and Workforce Management
- Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 127 other Masters in Health Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 068961M
Applicants are required to have either:
- An undergraduate degree in a field relevant to public health or health management (see list below) and two years full-time professional or volunteer experience. This may also include equivalent professional experience acquired as part of a degree of 4 or more years duration (e.g. MBBS, MD) OR
- An undergraduate degree plus an honours or postgraduate degree in a field relevant to public health or health management
International49000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49000 AUD per year during 21 months.
National32160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32160 AUD per year during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.