You can choose from one of five specialisations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Telecommunications. This Master is designed to provide in-depth knowledge as well as deeper project experience and increased technical confidence across selected research disciplines. You will have the opportunity for continued professional development and be able to update qualifications and knowledge to meet or maintain professional accreditation standards.
Why choose this Engineering program from University of New South Wales?
This degree allows you to develop your technical knowledge and skills and start your journey into engineering.
Who should choose this degree?
Students looking for an entry point to move into the engineering profession choose this degree.
- Civil engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Environmental engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 51 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 067604G
- Entry into this Masters program requires the completion of a 4-year non-accredited (under the Washington Accord) Bachelor of Engineering degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline.
- Alternatively, eligible applicants include those who hold a 3-year Engineering Science degree in a cognate discipline, at least equivalent to the first three years of an Engineering degree accredited under the Washington accord.
International49235 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49235 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36395 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36395 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.