The Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology from Australian Catholic University delivers a sequence of units in the context of clinical assessment and exercise as a preventative, prescriptive and rehabilitative process for acute, sub-acute and chronic injuries as well as non-communicable diseases and concomitant multimorbidities. This specialisation will provide professional training, skills, competencies and clinical experience needed for accreditation by Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA).
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- chronic disease management
- musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- return-to-work conditioning
- primary prevention/wellness
- health and fitness
- strength and conditioning
- workplace wellness
- community health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Assessment and Exercise for Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Occupational Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Clnical Assessment and Exercise for Neurological Conditions
- Lifestyle and Exercise Counselling
- Clnical Assessment and Exercise for Musculoskeletal Conditions of the Lower Limb
- Cardiometabolic Analysis and Rehabilitation
- Responsible Clinical Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
120 - 160
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 326 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of that course or unit. You will need to be able to meet these inherent requirements to complete your course.
- Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 7.0 (with a minimum score of 6.5 in all bands), or an equivalent acceptable test score as outlined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy (Schedule 3).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24104 AUD per year during 18 months.
National12858 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12858 AUD per year during 18 months.
A small number of postgraduate coursework degrees have Commonwealth supported places available; however, these are very limited.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.