Accounting is the backbone of the business world. A company’s financial health is key to its success and without accountants making the numbers work, it’s impossible for a business to thrive. Accounting is a respected, internationally recognised career. Regardless of the economic outlook, accountants are always in demand and can be found in every industry.
Students will integrate theoretical and technical knowledge of financial and management accounting, auditing, finance, economics, quantitative methods, information systems, business law and taxation law.
The Master of Professional Accounting from Australian Catholic University is ideal for graduates who do not have an undergraduate degree in accountancy and wish to obtain an accredited professional accountancy qualification for a career change.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- financial accounting
- management accounting
- public sector accounting
- investment analysis
- business analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting for Corporate Structures
- Managerial Accounting
- Mastering Accounting Information Systems
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Managerial Economics in a Global Environment
- Commercial and Corporations Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 128 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of that course or unit. You will need to be able to meet these inherent requirements to complete your course.
- Applicants must have an overall academic IELTS of 6.5 (with an individual score of 6.0 for all tests) as well as an equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline (the equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in a related discipline will be eligible for up to four units credit); or a Graduate Certificate in a related discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.