It will give you an advanced understanding of the body of knowledge in construction project management, including established theories and recent developments, and you will learn to apply these principles to new and complex buildings and infrastructure.
During your study you will execute a research-based or professional project, undertake a capstone experience or complete a piece of work involving substantial scholarship. You will emerge with improved proficiency to meet construction management challenges both now and into the future. This is offered as a 1.5-year or a one-year degree, depending on previous studies and experience.
Why choose this degree?
The Construction Project Management program from University of New South Wales is accredited by the Australian Institute of Building and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. The degree’s flexibility and practicality will prepare you to manage projects with successful real-world outcomes in time, cost, value, safety and sustainability.
Who should choose this degree?
Students seeking careers in construction and project management, as well as those seeking a broader base to careers in architecture, property development, urban planning and facilities management will take this degree.
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Property Development
- Value Management
- International Project Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Construction Organisations
- Construction Informatics
- Construction Planning and Control
- Construction Contract Administration
- Construction Management Theory and Practice
- Construction RiSk Management and Business Analytics
- Construction Cost and value Management
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 91 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 085910C
- For the 1.5 year (72 UOC) program Undergraduate degree with a credit average in a related field OR Undergraduate degree in any field with a credit average plus 3 years construction industry experience at a managerial level OR Graduate certificate in CPM with a credit average\For the 1 year (48 UOC) programAdditionally, students who meet one of the following criteria will receive advanced standing of 24 UOC.
International38880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38880 AUD per year during 19 months.
National31200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31200 AUD per year during 19 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.