About this Degree
Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantage at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation.
The Master in Digital Supply Chain Management – Operations, Procurement and Logistics is a 12-month Master programme offered by MIP Politecnico di Milano, that seeks to instruct students on managerial topics relevant to Supply Chain and Procurement Management with special focus on today’s important areas such as Supply Chain Big Data and Analytics, Technology, Innovation and Sustainability.
- The programme offers a highly specialised qualification with candidates receiving the Master Degree from Politecnico di Milano.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management View 3 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional)
- Motivation letter in English
- Digital photo
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent)
- Fill in the form
- Upload your CV in English, Passport or ID, University Transcripts and Bachelor/Master Degree (if available)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (MSCPM) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme offering scholarships up to EUR 3000 and also the Gianluca Spina Memorial Scholarship and GS1 scholarships for eligible candidates.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.