What will I learn?
During the ME in Mechanical Engineering from University College Dublin you will gain advanced theoretical, conceptual and practical knowledge in the application of Mechanical Engineering. Emphasis is placed on the skills required to generate new knowledge through research. This is achieved through independent and project based learning while working with UCD academics and researchers on contemporary research projects.
How will I benefit?
Mechanical Engineers are at the centre of virtually every area of technology. Graduates from this programme will be fully qualified professional engineers, capable of working anywhere in the world at and advanced technical level or as a professional engineering manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Algorithms
- Process Control
- Control Theory
- Heat Transfer
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Computational Continuum Mechanics
- Fracture Mechanics
- Advanced Metals/Materials Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 14 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Ireland
- A first cycle honours (2:1) Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and the appropriate prior learning
- To complete application which includes a detailed explanation of your interest in the programme
- Names and contact details of two referees who can assess your intellectual ability, maturity and motivation
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8085 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8085 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.