The Electronic and Computer Engineering at University College Dublin continue to change the way we live, and drive a significant fraction of the world economy. This comes about through constant innovation, led by creative people with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of their field.
This programme will help you to join in this success
- Delivered by a highly research intensive School holding 101-150 in the QS world subject rankings, this two-year programme provides 6-8 months professional work experience as an embedded element of the programme.
- You will gain an advanced understanding of a broad range of areas within electronic and computer engineering, and develop your skills in design, innovation and problem solving.
- A range of advanced topics from electronic engineering, computer science and business with options that allow you to tailor your degree to suit your interests
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Numerical Algorithms
- Intro to Operating Systems
- Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Internet Systems
- Processor Design
- Performance of Computer Systems
- Advances in Wireless Networking
- Software Engineering (ME)
- Solid-State Electronics I
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Signal Processing: Theory and Applications
- Communication Theory
- Solid-State Electronics II
- Signals and Systems
- Modelling and Simulation
- Control Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 34 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Ireland
- A bachelors degree with a minimum upper second class honours (NFQ level 8) or international equivalence in a relevant Engineering programme.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0 in each element), or equivalent.
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8085 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8085 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.