The Master Degree in Digital Marketing is offered by University College Dublin. It is open to Irish and international business graduates (or related areas), who want to improve their digital skills, be industry-ready and find exciting jobs in the digital capital of Europe.
The close association between UCD Smurfit School, Dublin and the world’s leading digital marketing companies’ offers students and professionals on the course a great opportunity to gain experience from the best in the industry.
Course content is delivered by a team comprising leading academics from the field and top professionals from global internet companies.
Graduates of the MSc in Digital Marketing find exciting career opportunities in any of the following areas/roles: Marketing Management; Advertising and Design; Digital Marketing Manager; Digital Consultant; Web/Online Manager; Digital/Social Media Specialist; Market Research and Public Relations.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Web/Online Manager
- Market Research
- Sales Development.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Communications Management
- Digital Marketing Strategy& Campaign Plan
- Digital Business Model & eCommerce
- Market Research Methodology & Data Analysis
- Creativity Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Sales Management
- Digital Technology & Design
- Brand Management Digital.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesMarketing Data Science & Big Data Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in Business/Commerce, Marketing, Psychology, Computer Science or a related area
- A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ work experience in a Marketing role
- English Language Test
- Additional Documentation.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14460 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-Time EU: €7,855 per year
- Part-Time Non-EU: €9,950 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.