Graduates of psychology or social sciences can specialize in the analysis of processes related to human resources or other work-related, organizational processes. In the M.Sc. Business Psychology program offered by the HMKW University for Media, Communication and Business , students will improve their knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative methodology. Topics such as behavioral economics, HR management, User Experience research, innovation psychology and entrepreneurship are also part of the agenda.
Ability to analyse and solve issues related to human resources, industrial, organizational and other business related processes from a business psychology standpoint, within a research or practitioner/consultancy context.
The program is government-approved and accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation), Bonn/Vienna/Zurich.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Law
- Media Asset Management
- Media Psychology
- Intercultural Management
- Recent Trends in Organizational Psychology
- Occupational Health Management
- Psychology of Marketing & Modern Market Research
- User Experience & New Media
- Human & Organizational Resources Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no set application deadlines at HMKW. Usually, you can apply until the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 107 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A good or very good degree in general psychology or in a specialized area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or
- a good or very good degree in economy or a social science subject (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points acquired in psychology-related subjects and at least 10 credit points acquired in statistical/methodological subjects
- plus internal assessment process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8340 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8340 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Full-time: 695 € monthly
- Part-time: 449 € monthly
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.