Graduates of psychology or social sciences can specialize in the analysis of processes related to human resources or other work-related, organizational processes. In the M.Sc. Business Psychology program offered by the HMKW University for Media, Communication and Business, students will improve their knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative methodology. Topics such as behavioral economics, HR management, User Experience research, innovation psychology and entrepreneurship are also part of the agenda.
Ability to analyse and solve issues related to human resources, industrial, organizational and other business related processes from a business psychology standpoint, within a research or practitioner/consultancy context.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Media Law
- Media Asset Management
- Media Psychology
- Intercultural Management
- Recent Trends in Organizational Psychology
- Occupational Health Management
- Psychology of Marketing & Modern Market Research
- User Experience & New Media
- Human & Organizational Resources Management
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no set application deadlines at HMKW. Usually, you can apply until the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 17 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A good or very good degree in general psychology or in a specialized area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or
- a good or very good degree in economy or a social science subject (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points acquired in psychology-related subjects and at least 10 credit points acquired in statistical/methodological subjects
- plus internal assessment process
International670 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA670 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
- Full-time: 670 € monthly
- Part-time: 449 € monthly
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.