Practical training in laboratory represents a relevant part of the Master's degree in Medical Biotechnologies programme at the University of Padova
Graduates work as heads of research laboratories and project coordinators related to biotechnologies applied to human beings, with emphasis on pharmaceutical products and vaccines, taking into account ethical, technical, and legal implications. They are able to assist doctors in the diagnosis and in the therapeutic phases implying the manipulation of cells, genes and other bio-systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biomedical Technologies
- Laboratory Activities
- Cell and Organ Physiology and Medical Pathophysiology
- Laboratory Medicine Technologies And Molecular Diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Design And Analysis Of Biopharmaceuticals
- Proteomics And Bioinformatics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Biotechnology View 10 other Masters in Human Medicine in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with proven skills in Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Pathology, Immunology, Genetics, Molecular Biology
- English language: B2 level (CEFR) or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.