The program in Enterprise Engineering from the University of Bordeaux is organized over one year corresponding to semesters 9 and 10 (year 5) of the overall university education cycle. Training takes place in France (Bordeaux) and is dedicated to the teaching of Enterprise Engineering. The first semester (September to December) consists of lectures, exercises and practical work; the second semester (January to July) consists of projects and an internship (within a company or a research laboratory).
The Enterprise Engineering program benefits from the expertise of the industrial engineering research group at the IMS laboratory, University of Bordeaux.
This expertise is well recognized at national and international levels in the field of industrial engineering. The productics group has developed and maintained close relationships with the industrial world for more than 35 years. Lectures, exams and internship report are conducted exclusively in English. Courses are validated by written and/or oral exams, and the internship is subject to a report/memoir and a presentation in front of a jury.
Once the Master studies are completed, graduates obtain a Master Degree of the University of Bordeaux, an official national diploma in France.
After this Master program?
- Employment opportunities may be found in companies (large companies as well as small/medium companies) that have developed international industrial cooperation.
- Job positions within the manufacturing industry sector as well as within the service sector are suitable. Some examples of these positions include: Head of Industrial Management (production, quality, maintenance), Manager of Design, Development and Implementation of Software Applications, Consultant, Project Leader, etc.
- Information System and Interoperability
- Enterprise Modelling
- Production Management
- Performance and Continuous Improvement
- Supply Chain Management and Networked Enterprise
- Scientific Conferences and/or Projects
- Internship: Professional/Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 23 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor degree with four years of study in any field (240 ECTS equivalent), or have completed the first year of a Master within the domain of Science and Technology.
- Demonstrate a clear ambition to receive professional training in the area of enterprise modelling, integration and interoperability, with the goal of developing an international career.
- Admission is decided according to the diploma. If necessary, candidates are convened for an interview (face-to-face or via Internet).
- Candidates must first send a short CV to the coordinator.
- Please consult the pre-admission form which may be downloaded from the University of Bordeaux website as of February/March.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Including social security and health insurance.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.