Due to the competitive international business environment, companies invest in recruiting talented people trained as consulting strategists or as international business projects managers, to lead strategic initiatives in a global and digital environment. The Digital Project Management and Consulting international programme at the ESCP Europe Business School prepares you for careers as strategists or project managers within a firm or as consultants, by developing your professional skills and networking.
Key aspects of the programme
- A postgraduate programme accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- A multicampus programme that brings together leading professional perspectives and intercultural experiences
- An International Seminar in Sillicon Valley, San Francisco
- A “learning by doing” programme to develop your professional skills, network and career
- A personalized experience with a world-class faculty, professionals and staff member
- Project Management in Practice
- Strategy & Corporate Vision
- Consulting Methods
- Organizational Design
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Digital Business Transformation
- Agile Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Project Management in Germany
- Bachelor Degree (minimum 180 ECTS) or Master Degree
- Fluency in English.
- 12 months of professional experience is recommended
International19250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Admission fee 130€.
A programme such as the MSc in Digital Business Project Management & Consulting is perhaps the most significant investment that you will make in your professional life and your future. Below are some options to help fund your time at ESCP Europe.
- Banco Sabadell
- FUNED-CONACYT Scholarship
- Fundación Carolina
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?