The International Law programme of Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies includes complementary courses in other disciplines (economics, history, political science, anthropology and sociology).
The programme comprises compulsory courses, optional seminars and an original research dissertation in the second year.
The programme is aimed at those who wish to pursue either a PhD or a career in research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Discourse Analysis of International Law
- Change and Stability in the International Legal Order
- Climate Change and International Law
- Compliance with International Law: Theories and Mechanisms
- Corporate Responsibility in International and Transnational Law
- Global Health Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law View 16 other Masters in International Law in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should hold, or at least receive upon arrival, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a discipline relevant to your study programme, from an accredited university
- Professional experience and extracurricular activities are not compulsory but can be an asset to your application
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Provide contact details for two academic referees on the application form
- Upload all your supporting documents before the deadline
International7596 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7596 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4747 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Non-resident students: CHF 8,000 per year
- Resident students: CHF 5,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.