- Become an information system specialist with a highly sought-after double qualification in business administration and computer science
- Enjoy fascinating lectures from a top-ranked, inspiring faculty
- Investigate key issues like big data, digital transformation, and IT-based innovation in products, processes and business models
- Invest in yourself while gaining practical expertise and mastering theoretical methods on the university level
- Develop the entrepreneurial skills you need to find and shape IT-based business solutions
As a graduate in the interdisciplinary field of Information Systems from University of Cologne, you will find attractive positions that call for your skills as a broad-based specialist. Thorugh your direct contact with the institute's professors, you will have learned from the best, as professors in Cologne Institute for Information Systems rank among the top scholars in theier fields. Many of our graduates have developed good business contacts even before completing their studies.
Because of their broad-based, specialised education, our graduates can work in any field and in any position related to IT and economics, including IT consultantcies. Some of our graduates choose to specialise further and work as, for instance, data analysts, data scientists, or entrepreneurs. Our leading partners in industry, ranging from large insurance companies to mid.sized software-developement companies, value our graduates as they are ready for action.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems
- Digital Transformation
- Operative and Strategic Controlling
- International Accounting and Corporate Valuation
- International Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 51 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree certificate | If you have not finished your bachelor studies but have passed at least 80% of the examinations (at least 144 credits in a bachelor degree carrying 180 ECTS credits), you can apply by submitting a confirmation of all credits earned so far, along with a provisional average grade computed and certified by your examination office.
- Transcript of records (stamped and signed)
- School leaving certificate | A-levels/ High school diploma
- Official description of the content of all taken bachelor courses | e.g. course catalogue or PDF-file with link to course description at the website of the University)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of German language proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
As a student of one of the partner universities of the University of Cologne you do not have to pay any tuition fees. Only Social fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.