The Finance Programme at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Highlights
- Member of CFA University Affiliation Program
- No. 1 Master of Finance in Germany (FT)
- Flexible programme structure allowing part-time employment with our 3-day Model
- MBA-style learning environment
- International class with students from 34 nationalities
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- Study, network and experience Life in Frankfurt
FIBAA, EQUIS,AMBA, FIBBA, In 2010, the Frankfurt School received the institutional accreditation of the Science Council for 10 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics & Econometrics
- Macro- & Monetary Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Products & Modelling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 108 other Masters in Economics in Germany
- First university degree (Bachelor or Diploma) of at least 180 ECTS credits, irrelevant of discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL - 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
- Valid GMAT / GRE score or Frankfurt School Admission Test
- Successful admissions interview
International36500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA36500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.