Focus on strategic and individual-level improvements, considering factors such as the role of human resource management (HRM) in modern organisations, the issues involved in developing strategic aims (including on an international basis), and employment relations.By studying this course, you will:
- Build extensive knowledge about human resource management (in areas including careers, personnel selection, training, employment relations, practices in human resource management, and well-being at work).
- Design and evaluate qualitative and quantitative research, and carry out basic forms of descriptive and inferential statistical analysis on quantitative data.
- Use technology to obtain research data in human resource management.
Graduates of this Human Resource Management programme at the University of London go on to become training professionals, motivators, careers advisers, managers and consultants within large multinational companies, government departments, or in any company where advanced knowledge of organisational psychology may be useful.
What do employers think of our
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research methods - human resource management
- Professional development and learning
- Leading and developing people
- Comparative employment relations
- Human resource strategies
- International Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 54 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- You need the equivalent of a UK second-class honours degree (e.g. bachelor). If you don't hold a degree but you have relevant industry experience and have completed the The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work MOOC, we will consider each case on its merits
- To study modules on an individual basis, you should meet the same criteria. If you do not meet them, we may still consider your application if you can demonstrate your ability to undertake advanced study
International13835 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13835 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13835 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13835 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.