In addition, interfaces have become more and more present in everyday life. They enable us to communicate with each other, different objects and surroundings and their increasing importance calls for new scenarios and solutions that have to be developed and designed.
In the light of these challenges, our English-language master’s degree programme in Design and Interaction at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences focuses on technologically supported forms of interaction and future communication scenarios. With a clear emphasis on the interface and translation competence of design as well as the design of (user) interfaces, we will support you in becoming a responsible, conceptually strong and content-oriented designer.
This course is a three-semester follow-on master´s degree programme. At the beginning, there is a series of intensive workshops which will help you to assess and reflect on your individual level in the context of the degree programme and explore the spectrum of study content.
- Advanced Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Digital Culture and Ethics
- Creative Computing
- Workshop Thesis Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Graphic Design Digital Communication View 3 other Masters in Graphic Design in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a completed, relevant undergraduate degree (B.Sc., B.A. or equivalent) consisting of at least 210 points according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), or at least seven (7) semesters of full-time study. Sufficient expertise in design and/or computer science must be demonstrated.
- If an undergraduate degree has not yet been issued, then a preliminary graduation certificate, a current transcript of records or similar official documents must be submitted instead.
- A personal essay is highly recommended.
- An IELTS or TOEFL language certificate.
- Passing an aptitude test regarding artistic/creative capability.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences does not charge any tuition. Students are obliged to pay an enrolment fee for each new semester: €321.32
Living costs for Kleve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.