With the adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, the international community has sent a strong signal for a new global partnership: developing countries, emerging countries and industrialized countries have agreed on 17 ambitious goals for sustainable global development (SDGs). To implement the 2030 Agenda, international organizations need highly qualified experts with a broad understanding of the diverse development topics and problems to implement projects.
These are supplemented by empirical methods and modules of project management. This combination gives you the necessary qualifications to help shape both the academic discourse on sustainable development and project practice. Our Sustainable Development Management course offered by Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences based on the project cycle: You learn to successfully plan, implement, critically question and evaluate sustainable development projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation and Sustainable Development
- Development Economics
- Development Theories and Development Policy
- Elective 1
- Impact Assessment and Evaluation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
3 semesters of full-time studies
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 28 other Masters in Innovation Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A professionally qualifying first degree in the same or a related field to the desired master’s degree programme (required by § 49 section 7 of the Higher Education Act NRW(Hochschulgesetz));
- The final cumulative grade for the professionally qualifying first degree must meet the minimum grade requirement set for the desired programme
- English language certificate
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.