The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program offered by Brock University (a two term program with an optional four month co-op work term) is part of the Goodman School of Business’s BAcc/MAcc CPA Pathway. The Goodman School of Business is accredited by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario and eligible graduates of the MAcc can proceed to write the Common Final Evaluation (CFE) in the September immediately following the program.
Upon successful graduation from the Goodman MAcc CPA pathway program:
- You will have completed the CPA PEP program in 7 months of full-time study, instead of 2 years of part-time study.
- You will have completed all four CPA elective modules (Assurance, Tax, Finance and Performance Management) and have exceeded the elective requirements of CPA Ontario.
- You will have completed two integrated capstone modules designed to prepare you for the CFE.
- You will proceed to write the Common Final Evaluation (CFE) in the September immediately following your graduate program.
- You may have chosen to complete a minor in finance, human resource management or marketing (depending on availability).
- You may have chosen to complete a four month co-op work term which will count toward your CPA practical work experience requirement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Performance Management
- Advanced Topics in Taxation
- Advanced Assurance
- Advanced Topics in Corporate Finance
- Integration and Team Management
- Integration and Analysis
- REA Modeling and XBRL for Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no set deadline for applications, however, due to the competitive nature of the program, students are strongly encouraged to apply early.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 33 other Masters in Accounting in Canada
- Four-year Goodman bachelor’s degree in accounting (BAcc)
- Accounting GPA B / 75%
- GPA B / 75%
International29400 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
National9030 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9030 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
Tuition for 10 courses
- Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents: $903.07 per half credit course
- International Students: $2,939.89 per half credit course
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.