About Public Health at University of Debrecen
The objective of the MSc course in public health is to equip graduates with knowledge and skills in
- monitoring the health status of population;
- analysing the factors influencing the health status of populations;
- exploring and prioritising health needs and demands;
- drafting local, regional and national health policy aimed at solving public health concerns;
- planning and organising services to promote health and prevent and treat diseases based on the needs of the target population;
- implementing and managing health-promoting and disease-prevention tactics;
- analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of those services and interventions.
Specialists who have completed their studies will have thorough knowledge in epidemiology, health promotion, health management and health policy.
- Health Management
- Health Informatics
- Health Policy
- Public Health in Developing Countries
- Environmental Health
- Health Promotion
- Nutritional Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 7 other Masters in Public Health in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.