The objective of the MSc course in public health is to equip graduates with knowledge and skills in
- monitoring the health status of population;
- analysing the factors influencing the health status of populations;
- exploring and prioritising health needs and demands;
- drafting local, regional and national health policy aimed at solving public health concerns;
- planning and organising services to promote health and prevent and treat diseases based on the needs of the target population;
- implementing and managing health-promoting and disease-prevention tactics;
- analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of those services and interventions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Management, Health Informatics, Health Policy, Public Health in Developing Countries
Public Health in Developed Countries, Environmental Health, Health Promotion, Nutritional Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- high school certificate; relevant BSc degree; entrance interview
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
There is a governmental scholarship called Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program. The scholarship will be available again for 2021, you may apply from November, please keep checking the following website for updates: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu (you may check the supported fields/nationalities here:http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme/apply-for-a-stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship/sending-partners-and-available-study-programmes.html )
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.