With this intensive programme you'll gain a solid foundation in all core management disciplines. Whatever your study background, you'll develop well-rounded knowledge and a skillset to maximise your career opportunities. The General Management programme is offered at Vlerick Business School .
You'll also gain expertise in a number of specialist areas through a broad offer of electives and hands-on boot camps, and by choosing your own consultancy project.
You can join the programme on one of our campuses in Ghent or Leuven. you might visit the other campuses, depending on which electives you choose.
Your career starts now!
Give your career the kick-start it deserves! From day one our professional career advisors will work with you to identify your values and enhance your job search.
Your career journey
Through practical workshops, small group sessions, one-to-one coaching, and career and networking events, you’ll get a better understanding of what your career goals are and how to match them with the job market.
Our boot camps are designed to immerse you in the specifics of a well-defined domain. For three weeks, you'll attend advanced classes, take part in in-depth exercises and apply your knowledge to real-life challenges. Our boot camp offer is renewed every year based on student and employer demand.
Students interested in HR can even opt to follow the dual degree of European HR Management, during the last three months of the programme.
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, NVAO
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Financial Accounting
- Intro to Statistics
- Intro to Economics
- Decision Sciences for Business
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management Accounting & Control
- Marketing: Customer-driven Strategy, Innovation & Tactics
- Operations Management
- Innovation Management
- Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Negotiating to create value
- Leadership Development Seminar
- Career Skills
- My Vlerick Development Portfolio (MyVDP)
- Presentation Skills
- International Study Trip Berlin – Impossible Futures
- Goldstein Brewery Case
- IMEx – Integrated Management Exercise
- Deep Dive Challenge
- Finance and Accounting Simulation Tool (FAST)
- Consultancy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All candidates for the Master programmes should fulfill one of the below requirements:
For candidates currently studying in Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institution
For candidates studying outside of Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor* degree from a recognized institution
You can either join our admissions test on campus or via skype (VBAT) and take our in-house analytical test as well as the personal interview. Alternatively, you can also send in the necessary documents (GMAT/GRE and English proficiency test) and just have the personal interview via skype. The first step would be to start your application on apply.vlerick.com.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA16100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 EUR per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Gent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We offer a number of partial scholarships, based on academic excellence or outstanding profiles :
- GMAT/GRE Excellence, with a minimum GMAT of 700 or GRE 164 quantitative & 163 verbal
- Academic Merit, for students with study results equal to great distinction or higher
- Vlerick Spirit, for people displaying an Entrepreneurial attitude, International mindset or have proven leadership experience
- Need based scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.